Accounting Billing and Collections Specialist
As a key member of our accounting team you will be responsible for providing customer service and support to our customer base for missing and unpaid payments as well as their financial inquiries. This includes addressing client’s overdue payments, researching payment discrepancies, reviewing and processing adjustment requests, and providing feedback to clients using written and verbal communication skills. In this role you will process a high volume of inbound and outbound calls.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to get along well with different people in various departments
- Information gathering and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and internet research
- Ability to adapt, improvise and overcome challenges
- Time management and planning skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Judgment and decision making ability
- Reliability & Flexibility & Stress tolerance
At least 1 year experience in HOA billing and collections is required or 2 years of similar billing and collections experience from another field.
Essex offers a competitive compensation including Medical, Life Insurance, 401K, paid vacation, holidays, and more.
Qualified candidates, please reply with a resume and cover letter expressing your fit for this position, along with your salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.